Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is a root that is cultivated since immemorial time in the Peruvian Andes. It is an ancient food, it was highly appreciated by the Incas and ancient cultures for its high nutritional value, and revalued by occidental culture in recent decades. It is a gift of Peruvian andes to the world, wonderful source of nutrients, energy and vitality.
Maca works prompting to the body to improve balance and to stabilize the production of certain substances, improving the body’s overall ability to withstand stress.
The raw material is dried root, it is washed and disinfected, crushed, cooled, dried, milled and finally packed.
BENEFITS OF MACA
It is usually related to maca as invigorating, however it has many other properties:
- Improves physical performance, mental health and sexual.
- It is a natural source of nutrients, vitamins, amino acids and minerals.
- Increases vitality and libido in men and women.
- Regulator: Regulates and stimulates the body’s functions, it helps to relieve the symptoms of PMS (Pre-Menstrual Syndrome) and menopause.
According to studies, each variety has specific effects, its color vary depending on the concentrations of its components. Also the yellow type, we can offer:
- Improves physical performance, mental health and sexual health, in greater proportion than other varieties
- Helps to increase sperm count and motility in men, and ovarian quality improvement in women
- Anti Stress: Avoid stress, fatigue and promotes good mood
- Memory: Improves memory, concentration and learning
- Improves physical performance, mental health and sexual health
- Helps reduce inflammation for benign prostatic hyperplasia, useful for men over 40 years
- It has a high content of antioxidants, even more than other varieties
- Bone Regenerator: Promotes bone regeneration, recommended for women with osteoporosis by estrogen deficiency.
We can offer the following presentations:
- Raw Powder
- Gelatinized Powder
- Extract (Atomized powder)