Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is a root that is cultivated since immemorial time in the Peruvian Andes. It is an ancient food, it was highly appreciated by the Incas and ancient cultures for its high nutritional value, and revalued by occidental culture in recent decades. It is a gift of Peruvian andes to the world, wonderful source of nutrients, energy and vitality.
Maca works prompting to the body to improve balance and to stabilize the production of certain substances, improving the body’s overall ability to withstand stress.
The raw material is dried root, it is washed and disinfected, crushed, cooled and dried, milled and finally packed.
- Improves physical performance, mental health and sexual
- It is a natural source of nutrients, vitamins, amino acids and minerals
- Increases vitality and libido in men and women
- Regulator: Regulates and stimulates the body’s functions, it helps to relieve the symptoms of PMS (Pre-Menstrual Syndrome) and menopause
There are many types of maca, according to studies each variety has specific effects, its color vary depending on the concentrations of its components. Also the yellow maca, we can offer:
- Improves physical performance, mental health and sexual in greater proportion than other varieties
- Helps to increase sperm count and motility in men, and ovarian quality improvement in women
- Anti Stress: Avoid stress, fatigue and promotes good mood
- Memory: Improves memory, concentration and learning
- Improves physical performance, mental health and sexual health
- Helps reduce inflammation for benign prostatic hyperplasia, useful for men from 40 years
- It has a high content of antioxidants, more than other varieties
- Bone Regenerator: Promotes bone regeneration, recommended for women with osteoporosis by estrogen deficiency.
We can offer the following presentations:
- Raw Maca Powder
- Gelatinized Maca Powder
- Maca Capsules
- Maca Extract (Atomized powder)
- Maca in tablets