The Sacha Inchi, known also as the peanut of the Incas, is a plant native to the Amazonía and has a high index of not saturated fats. This native plant contains a great quantity of Omega 3, which it is an oily healthy acid for the organism and which the coagulation of the blood allows.
It has the major content of polyunsaturated , in average it is composed of:
- 48,60 % of essential fatty acid, alpha linolenic Omega 3 ,
- 36,80 % of essential fatty acid, linoleic Omega 6
- 8,28 % of oleic acid Omega 9
- And it has the lowest content of saturated fatty acids, 6,39 % in average, 3,85 % of palmitic and 2,54 % of stearic.
Sacha Inchi Powder or Sacha Inchi’s protein is a food with more than 50% of high quality complete protein (99% digestible). It contains all the essential amino acids needed to build muscle, vitamin A and alpha-tocopherol, vitamin E, high in omega fatty acids incomparable to strengthen brain function, consumption is ideal for people of all ages.
- Natural antioxidant
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps to regulate the arterial pressure
- Can retard the arrival of glucose to the blood when it is consumed with sources of carbohydrates
- It helps to reduce the levels of cholesterol