Gelatinization is a process that breaks the chain of starches of maca, it guarantees a product 100% sterilized and excellent quality, which preserves its properties and is more soluble, digestible and therefore the body assimilates better than raw maca.
Many people who raw maca causes them stomach problems can consume gelatinized maca without problems, Unlike powdered flour or micropulverized Maca, this is soluble, so that the body quickly absorbs nutrients, thus possesses a high degree of digestibility than 98%.
In the gelatinization process, macamides are also released, which human digestion can not fully absorb, it means that the gelatinized Maca has a higher absorption percentage of macamides than raw maca.
1. Gelatinized Maca has a higher dissolution in water.
2. The gelatinization process greatly increases the digestibility of the same, which is reflected in the high rate of gelatinization.
3. The person consuming it absorbs a higher percentage of the nutrients in the product because this powder is much more digestible than raw meal.
4. Gelatinization is a disinfection process and firing to obtain a low moisture level while maintaining all its natural properties.
HOW THE MACA WORKS?
Maca is an adaptogen, an adaptogen works prompting to the body to improve balance and to stabilize the production of certain substances, improving the body’s overall ability to withstand stress.
- Powerful energizing, combat mental and physical fatigue as well as stress
- Improves level of energy and vitality in athletes
- Stimulates the functioning of the endocrine system in men and women, normalizes the production of hormonal steroids such as testosterone, estrogen and progesterone
- Relieves menstrual disorders and menopausal symptoms.
- Increases libido, fertility and sexual activity of healthy and naturally way
- Helps prevent osteoporosis and combats anemia
- Stimulates the immune system
Finally, gelatinized maca is a good option, even in capsules and tablets.